Thursday, December 2, 2010

Photoshop Friday fun!

Yep....tomorrow's Friday - can I get an AMEN?  After this week, I'm so very ready...plus, I'm escaping to scrap with friends.  That's right - 48+ hours with NO KIDS.  See post below for why this sends me into giddy world!

But - here's a peek at the goodness coming tomorrow at JessicaSprague.com for Photoshop Friday:

The amazing Linda Roos (of In The Making Design) created this fun little mini album that can be done hybrid or pure digi - it rocks.  Here's my take on it:

12 Days Photoshop Friday template by ITM Design
Frostbite papers
I used Linda's template, her amazing Frostbite papers, and my own photos to create this little album of fun pictures from previous Christmases - my kids LOVE seeing pictures of themselves from when they were "little."  Hello - they're 9, 6, and 5....they're practically still babies.

So - stop by Jessica's site tomorrow, pick up this little gem for only $1.  See you on the other side of the weekend!

2 comments:

R. R. Roses said...

Love the album!

Anonymous said...

Love how you put this together!!!