Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Yummy $1 goodness and a FREE class - woot!

Ok - things have been crazy around here - I've been meeting with 4-5 contractors a day since last Friday and I think my brain is turning to mush.  There are dirty dishes in my sink, clean dishes in the dishwasher, my kids are running out of underwear, and I may need a back hoe to get the crud out from under the kitchen table.  Just go ahead and send your Mom-of-the-Year nominations my way.

I am learning (the hard way) that it is just not possible to do 17 things at once and do them all well....or heck, do them at all!  You'd think that a relatively intelligent woman would have figured this out before her 40's....I blame the blonde hair - it attacks me sometimes.

But - there is a light at the end of the tunnel....let's just hope it's not an oncoming train!

So- who wants some free and almost free stuff?  I thought so.

Go to may favorite website in the world, JessicaSprague.com and scroll down to check out my über-cool layout about books.....as you're scrolling, keep in mind that all those nifty products are only $1 today!

Bookplates by LivE Designs

Then, after you're done picking out your $1 goodies, reward your thriftiness by signing up for a FREE class taught by the amazing Ms. J herself - Inspiration Everywhere - your holiday goodness starts now.  


You can thank me later.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your sense of humor Meg! I still think you're SuperWoman! Nomination coming soon!