Sunday, November 21, 2010

FREE class and some more goodness...

OK...they say the first step in dealing with an addiction is admitting you have one.  Here goes:  I am addicted to digi-scrapping and all things Jessica Sprague.  There.  I said it.  Somehow I feel slightly giddy instead of like I need an intervention.

With that thought in mind....I got the chance to play with Liv Esteban's magical new creations - scrumptious digi papers with fun paint splatters and textured paint swashes.  Here's the first of many  LOs I'll be making with these awesome backgrounds:

Papers: LivE Designs - Painted Play Splats & Painted Paper Swishes
Template: JSprague 1.10
Font: Century Gothic


So....you want some fun paint stuff to play with, too?  Then click HERE to get yours - they'll be available first thing Monday - enjoy!

Don't forget about the awesome new FREE CLASS taught by the divine Ms. Jessica Sprague herself - join us at the Spraground on November 29 for a class on Inspiration.  Jes' classes are not to be missed.  Run, don't walk, to sign up for this class....it's FREE - what do you have to lose??  You can learn all about the class HERE and sign up while you're there.



Hope you all have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving - I know that I certainly have a lot to be grateful for!  See you back here soon....

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I just love your golds against the blue paint splat background Meg! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving dear friend! Love you!