Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Family should be a 4-letter word





Like the alpha? Love the gold & the glitter & the fun symbols?? Keep reading!

OK - just got back from a long w/e with my entire family: parents, my sister (and her husband & 2 kids), my brother (and his wife and 10 mos old). On the surface, it seemed like a nice time - we stayed at my parents' lake house and got to visit....oh, if it were just that easy....let's just say that passive-aggressive and loose grips on reality do NOT mix well with 7 glasses of wine. The highlight of the weekend was when my dear, sweet, little sister hurled a ceramic vase at me because I had the nerve to actually answer one of her questions (yes, it was to me) in a direct and honest fashion. She missed....may have had something to do with the 2 bottles of wine mixed with all the "do not drink while on this medication" pills she's on.....guess the truth DOES hurt! For those of you who know me...I was nice and not my sometimes snarky self.

DIGI FREEBIE ALERT!!

Enough happiness......guess what??? I made an alpha!! Check out my digi goodness - you can get it by clicking HERE or on the preview pic itself. Gotta love the glitter!! I just love the DigiFree Blogspot - check it out HERE - so I thought I'd make something to share, too. So - thank you all the wonderful people at DigiFree - this one's for you!

Hint - this is a .png file with all the characters on one page - takes up less space & is easier to work with on digi layouts (thanks to Jessica Sprague for teaching me that very cool trick....up close & in person, no less!) Let me know if you have any trouble with it.... Like everybody else, if you use it, please credit - thanks!

Have a wonderful week...I'll touch back soon with more digi goodness......take care, Meg

0 comments: