Thursday, September 4, 2008

That went so well...why not try a template?


Wow - my first venture as a "public"digi scrapper went pretty well! Thank you all so much for the kind words - both about my venture into creating digi stuff as well as my crazy family....don't worry...you'll hear more about them later....

So - how about a template? Thanks to the awesome Jessica Sprague, I was encouraged to create my own templates (along with my fellow classmates). This template is my first attempt for any to share - be gentle!! Special shout-out and thank-you to Atomic Cupcake for her amazing distressed edge action - run, don't walk, to the Atomic Cupcake website and gather as many cool actions as you can - they take digi scrapping to whole new levels.

So - for the DigiMeg Template #1 with Circles & Distressed Edges, either click on the preview above or you can get it HERE. I'd love to hear what you think - cheers, jeers, and helpful hints all welcome - I'm new at this - just been at it since June '08 and I know I have a lot to learn.

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend - I'm going to drive to my parents' house to pick up my daughter (she spent the week with Granny & Papa) so I'll be in car a bunch - away from the laptop (bummer!).

Take care, Meg

1 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).