Sunday, August 17, 2008

Gettin' by with a little help from my friends....

OK - so I'm taking this really intense digi scrapping class from Jessica Sprague and this weeks challenge had us making an entire 24-page album after we made all our own templates....phew!

So - I made all my templates and I'm working on getting the papers, pictures, elements, etc. loaded....lots of work! I noticed that somebody posted this very cool website that has tons of grat ideas for LOs - for when you get that digi block that I suffer from daily. Check it out:

http://pagemaps.com/


This would have saved me hours!! Oh well....at least I got some more experience with designng LOs...part of our class is incorporating design elements....practice makes perfect?!

Off to lunch with my sweet grandmother.....then home to fold laundry and get ready for a small medical procedure on Monday morning...yippee....

Have a fabulous rest of the weekend...take care, Meg

1 comments:

Nicole said...

Pagemaps are great! Glad it helps you out.
And you've been tagged!