Friday, June 17, 2011

Some fun from June

I've been really cranking out the layouts - I have been so inspired by the amazing & talented people I have around me!  Here are some of the new ones:

Pink Boots!
Carina Garder - Dress Up Kit - coming soon! DigiLovely Template Tuesday #18 Fonts: Lucida Grand & Georgia


We three....
Splendid Fiins Flea Market Brads 2 - coming soon!
Little Girl Paper Pack JSprague - Template 02(left)


Pretty in Pink
Carina Gardner - Sugar & Spice Kit - coming soon! In The Making Design Template (Dec 2009) Font: Century Gothic


Looks like June has been all about Harper!  Can't think of a better subject - hope you enjoy these little glimpses into the magical world of my little girl.....


1 comments:

Gail Rich Nestor said...

Your layouts get more fabulous all the time! I love all the textures and the capturing of the moment. Awesome work, my friend!!